If you like living in a rural area, are community oriented and are looking for a company that can boast about the tenure of their people – if you have a strong background in quality assurance and food safety – then you need to consider this very stable, environmentally sound, well established, growth oriented and profitable company that is seeking to add an Assistant Quality Assurance Manager to the staff of one of the top pork producers in the United States.
This is located at their main processing facility in Guymon, OK – 2400 Employees
To be considered for this Role:
- You must have a BS degree in a food science/technology related field and a minimum of 2 years of quality assurance/food safety role is a food processing company – ideally in fresh meat (not poultry).
- You must have strong background in & knowledge of food quality & safety protocols including: HACCP, USDA, FDA, GMP’s, SSOP’s, Food Safety Audits, Labeling & Microtesting. Any experience in an R&D role would be ideal.
- You must have expereince working with animal health and animal welfare issses.
Compliance: Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager – you will be responsible for delivery of food safety, quality assurance, R&D Products & services to include adhering to company policies & procedures; regulatory compliance with USDA & FDA, customer audits, GMP, ATP Testing SSOP’s & sanitation, pest control as well as HACCP development & training. Additionally, you will ensure that all personnel comply with animal health and welfare protocols from receiving to slaughter.
Communication: Your strength in quality protocols will allow you to develop and perform training programs in the areas of HACCP, Food Safety, Q.A. policies & procedures, along with compliance of USDA, Customer & management topics. You will also work closely with state & Federal regulatory agencies. Your communication skills should range from the hourly work force to senior executives – with any experience & knowledge of Spanish being ideal.
Reasons Why this is a Great Job for the Right Person:
- One of the top pork producing company’s in the United States – with strong employee tenure.
- Very well established and financially strong company
- Food group is the Largest Division in the company
- Environmentally sound operations
- Growth company that is adding jobs
- Opportunities for persona l & professional growth
- Competitive salary, bonus, benefits & relocation assistance
Salary: $65,000.00 – $70,000.00