One of the leading pork producers and processors in the country is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance professional. If you are interested in living in a Western city that is rich in history with a scenic backdrop – working for a company that can boast about the tenure of their people – then you need to consider this very stale, environmentally sound, well established, growth oriented and profitable company.
Reasons why this is a Great Job for the Right Person:
- One of the top pork producing company’s in the United States – with strong employee tenure.
- Very well established and financially strong company
- Food group is the Largest Division in the company
- Environmentally sound operations
- Growth company that is adding jobs
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth
- Scenic & Historic location
- Competitive salary, bonus, benefits & relocation assistance
- Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager – you will be responsible for delivery of food safety, quality assurance, R&D Products & services
- Ensure adherence to company policies & procedures
- Maintain regulatory compliance with USDA & FDA
- Assist in preparing for customer audits
- Oversee GMP, ATP Testing SSOP’s & sanitation, pest control as well as HACCP development & training.
- Your strength in quality protocols will allow you to develop and perform training programs in the areas of HACCP, Food Safety, Q.A. policies & procedures, along with compliance of USDA, Customer & management topics.
- You will also work closely with state & Federal regulatory agencies.
- Your communication skills should range from the hourly work force to senior executives – with any experience & knowledge of Spanish being ideal.
To be considered for this Role:
- You must have a BS degree in a food science/technology related field and a minimum of 2 years of quality assurance/food safety role is a food processing company – ideally in fresh meat (not poultry).
- You must have strong background in & knowledge of food quality & safety protocols including:
- HACCP, USDA, FDA, GMP’s, SSOP’s, Food Safety Audits, Labeling & Microtesting.
- Any experience in an R&D role would be ideal.
To Apply: Please email your resume to Rebecca@affinitysearch.com