If you like living in a rural area, are community oriented and are looking for a company that can boast about the tenure of their people – if you have a strong background in fresh pork processing specifically in the kill area – then you need to consider this very stable, environmentally sound, well established, growth oriented and profitable company that is seeking to add an experienced supervisor to the staff of one of the top pork producers in the United States.
Reasons Why this is a Great Job for the Right Person:
- One of the top pork producing company’s in the United States – with strong employee tenure.
- Very well established and financially strong company
- Food group is the Largest Division in the company
- Environmentally sound operations
- Growth company that is adding jobs
- Opportunities for persona l & professional growth
- Competitive salary, bonus, benefits & relocation assistance
- You will manage multiple team members, ensuring production schedule, yield requirement and shipping schedules are met.
- Develop a competent workforce through training, communicating expectations, providing frequent feedback
- When necessary, taking disciplinary action in accordance with Company policy.
- Monitor and enforce safety rules; addresses complaints and resolves problems.
To be considered for this role:
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience (or equivalent combination) in a fresh pork/red meat processing facility
- Supervisory experience with the activities of other team members in the kill, rendering, cut and conversion areas of the operation.
- Experience working with production and shipping schedules